Any Reason I Should NOT Killfile Choate?

An Metet anmetet at freedom.gmsociety.org
Tue Oct 9 18:25:19 PDT 2001

Incognitor inquired:

> Does he ever post anything worthwhile?

  Yeah, actually, despite all the pain in the ass stuff he posts, sometimes
he posts some good URLS. And I hope this doesn't encourage him, because half the
time he posts old shit. And half the time he posts totally worthtless shit. But
now and again he sends an URL that is pretty interesting, so, although his opinions
are mostly absurd, I've always stopped myself from killfiling him.
   And I've got a list of killfiled people who I can't even remember who or why.