Who wants to be a millionaire

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 9 20:27:58 PDT 2001

on Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 06:51:41PM -0700, Tim May (tcmay at got.net) wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 9, 2001, at 04:14 PM, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> > on Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 10:11:36AM -0400, Steve Furlong
> > (sfurlong at acmenet.net) wrote:

> >> Is there any way to solve this transaction problem without a
> >> mutually-trusted third party?
> >
> > Jim Bell's Assasination Protocol:
> >
> >     http://zolatimes.com/v2.26/jimbell.htm

> You do a disservice to crypto and our group by implying, even in a
> backhanded way, that Bell's "AP" system was or is in any way feasible.

Naw.

I'm just one of the dilettants posting here out of ignorance for some
free research on the part of the rest of you.

> Where's the true untraceable cash needed?

Who needs untraceable anonymity when throwaway pseudonymous accounts
should suffice?

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]