Let's Attack The Irish White Christian Terroroists...

Tolan Blundell tolan at citipages.net
Tue Oct 9 09:14:06 PDT 2001

well corrected :)

tolan.
-----Original Message-----
From: steve at squack.com [mailto:steve at squack.com]On Behalf Of Steve
Mynott
Sent: 09 October 2001 16:31
To: Tolan Blundell
Cc: cypherpunks at einstein.ssz.com
Subject: Re: Let's Attack The Irish White Christian Terroroists...

"Tolan Blundell" <tolan at citipages.net> writes:

> The bombing in Omagh was attributed to the 'Real IRA' a breakaway group
who
> I believe are generally considered to be more hard line than IRA.
>
> As far as I understand it they are not the same organisation.

What you mean by the IRA is probably the Provisional IRA.

The Official IRA (Marxist and known as the "stickies") itself has been
defunct since the early 1970s and PIRA was formed by hardliners
leaving OIRA.

The Real IRA has been formed by hardliners leaving PIRA.

If history repeats itself then most people will probably end up
refering to RIRA as IRA anyway, since the distinction between these
organisations will probably be of little interest to the family of
someone killed.

(There are another republician terrorist groups such as the INLA as well)

1024/D9C69DF9 steve mynott steve at tightrope.demon.co.uk

    i never think of the future. it comes soon enough. --albert einstein