Anthrax Case Number Three

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 9 15:44:12 PDT 2001

on Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 02:52:56PM -0700, Eric Cordian
(emc at artifact.psychedelic.net) wrote:
> jet writes:
>
> > CNN was reporting the tests were negative around 1130am pst.
>
> > They also reported that the FBI had interviewed and cleared the
> > intern.  CNN claims they have also interviewed the intern and believe
> > him not to be involved.
>
> The Jennifer Lopez love letter with the "white soapy substance" has also
> been exonerated.

Reference?  I'm listening to the News Hour w/ Jim Lehrer where current
commentary includes the letter.

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]