Fwd: [free-sklyarov] Fwd: Smell Test for a Certain Unconfirmed Meeting Report

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 9 15:16:26 PDT 2001

Following post calls to question the legitimacy of the Cryptome RIAA
meeting report.  Others have expressed doubts as well.  I don't agree
with most of its points (see free-sklyarov archives for my response),
but would appreciate back-propogation to point of origin for response.

John, anything you can do?

on Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 02:16:20PM -0400, Seth Johnson