New fashion trend

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Oct 8 18:04:37 PDT 2001

On Monday, October 8, 2001, at 05:44 PM, Steve Schear wrote:

> At 04:24 PM 10/8/2001 -0700, Tim May wrote:
>> On Monday, October 8, 2001, at 04:10 PM, Steve Schear wrote:
>>

>>> [demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a
>>> name of Please don't hurt me.jpg"; x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-
>>> creator="4A565752]
>>>

>> Please don't send JPEGs or MPEGs or anything of the sort to our
>> mailing list.
>
> Roger that.

Thanks.

If I appear short-tempered, I simply get way too many things sent to me
each day. If they are articles written by the authors, this is one
thing. But getting jokes, cartoons, and op-ed pieces every single day is
just too much.

--Tim May, Citizen-unit of of the once free United States
" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
of patriots & tyrants. "--Thomas Jefferson, 1787