What color are anthrax spores anyway?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Oct 8 13:36:50 PDT 2001

On Monday, October 8, 2001, at 01:08 PM, maxinux wrote:

> Isnt ALL of this what started to appear last friday but was pulled?  I
> saw it on MSNBC before i drove back home (~1.5 hours)
> then it was gone when i tried telling people here.. Now its back..
> amazing what the US Propaghanda machine can do

I found the Bloomberg reference to the MSNBC report and posted it here
Friday night.

I don't know what you mean about saying "i tried telling people here..."

A few people reported problems pasting the URL in, but others found it
to work.

The events of today just confirmed what came out on Friday: the second
case, and the fact that the cases are within a few miles of where the
Jihad warriors trained, is mighty suspicious. The cover story, that
Edwards must have gotten it during a trip to North Carolina, is now "no
longer operative."

--Tim May
"Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her panty hose,  is somehow morally superior to a woman
explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound"