Fuck Judge Robert Bryan In The Ass...

sonofgomez709 sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 07:46:03 PDT 2001

I was just going over my legal work and ended up reading Judge Bryan's statements at my sentencing.
Playing to the Public/Press, he made some PretentiousBullShit statement about those who are ready to Criticize TheSYSTEM taking the time to observe TheSYSTEM at work in cases such as mine...as if anybody had...except for the GovernMint Advertised HighLites such as my sentencing.

FUCK JUDGE ROBERT BRYAN!!!

If anybody *had* cared to observe Ameri%an Ju$tU$ at work during my case, they would have observed me being denied food, water, medical treatment, clothing, bedding, sanitation, etc., and being subjected to various physical and mental abuses and tortures, all while being held UnConstitutionally without benefit of a Bail Hearing under the Constitutionally Abusive Authority of Judge Robert Bryan.

I challenge anyone involved in the Secret Service's Staged Trial of me to read the Constitution and point out to me a single of my Constitutional Rights that were not denied to me.  Just a single one...it can't be done...

FuckTheseMorons!Monger #05987-196
http://profiles.yahoo.com/sonofgomez709

http://www.technopagan.org/politics/xenix/

http://members.w-link.net/~sog/INDEX.HTM