Let's Attack The Irish White Christian Terroroists...

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Mon Oct 8 01:15:13 PDT 2001

    --
James A. Donald:
> > > The IRA did not kill six thousand US civilians in a
> > > terrorist attack.

Bill Stewart
> On the other hand, US tobacco merchants, who kill about
> 7000 Americans per week,

US tobacco merchants have not killed one American, but if the
government extended the war on drugs to tobacco, which would
be logical enough, for tobacco is more addictive and more
dangerous than any of the currently banned drugs, then the
DEA would kill quite a lot of Americans by shooting them
through the head, though probably not seven thousand per
week.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     c1kyPMGWWOSQJ4NqWBWeLBxlBwfIhj/SE8wtba09
     4ikBeNnleD8dPjOmLxwjX1FLHF9q9cdsF0I/9OwZx