Let's Attack The Irish White Christian Terroroists...

CJ Parker sog at w-link.net
Sun Oct 7 12:24:39 PDT 2001

Of course we're not attacking a Religion or a Country's 'people'...
So let's prove it by launching Air Strikes against the Irish Republican Army Terrorists and the Irish Government entities that give them aid and support.  Lets launch Air Strikes against the homes and families of the SeanPennSeanFeind Irish Politicians who support terroroism.

I'm certain that there are plenty of Arab/Islamic nations that would be more than happy to join in a ColdItion to launch Murderous Military Strikes against White Christian Terrorists and the governments and political parties which support them...and if not...then we could Pressure them into supporting it, using threats of embargos and financial sanctions.

I'm not really up on current events.  I've spent a lot of time during the last three years being chained in my own shit and piss by the American Justice System as Puni$hMint for being DisAbled, so I am wondering if there are any other WhiteChristianTerrorists and U.S.-Allies that need to be Attacked and Murdered in order to emphasize to the World that we are not just using our MilitaryMight to fuck with Islamic SandNiggers and their UnApproved Governments (that we used to support and probably put in power in the first place, but now that they no longer serve our purposes, we intend to Murder&OR&Depose them...)

While we're at it, let's launch an AirStrike against TheSingleInnocentChild [TM] that U.S. politicians use as an excuse to take away all of our Civil Liberties...

AverageRationalThinker #05987-196

[DisClaimer: The above Rant/DiaTribe is not meant to suggest that I do not wholeheartedly Support&OR&Enjoy the current MayHem&OR&HawIng taking place, as much or more than the next Red(OtherPeople's)BloodedAmerican...]