Gun show friggin loophole

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Oct 6 15:26:28 PDT 2001

As you can probably guess, I had nothing to do with the "gun show
loophole" article; I was in Ohio speaking at a conference and first
learned of it when it appeared on Wired's website.

If you would like to respond and politely suggest other approaches the
article could have taken, I would encourage you to email:
  newsfeedback at wired.com

-Declan