Taking advantage of diversions

maxinux maxinux at bigfoot.com
Sat Oct 6 13:32:55 PDT 2001

There are a few more things that I found out from an El Dorado County employee.  The Lawyer and Doctor were married (not
opperating out of their house), which may make it different.  A Federal Magistrate was placed over all the documents that were
sealed at time of taking and is now going over them to find out what is relivant o rnot and is yea or naying them on... Things
that are nay'ed go to storage sealed (If you trust this..)

Shitty reporting.

Max Inux