Threat Recognition Testing (fwd)

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Fri Oct 5 12:33:46 PDT 2001

        Yup, play around with light-sound machines and biofeedback for
awhile, you definitely can learn to control your brain waves. This TRT,
however, is still pretty scary -- especially if, as they claim, it's
allowed as court evidence. Don't know how they could really do that --- not
just thought crime, thought conviction as well, eh?

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix
hseaver at cybershamanix.com