American Death Squads

Optimizzin Al-gorithm oa at acm.org
Fri Oct 5 08:03:40 PDT 2001

At 03:38 PM 10/4/01 -0700, Eric Cordian wrote:

>"We are going to disrupt these people through preemptive attack ... we
>will deceive them, we will run psyops on them,

Hey, his buddies are running psyops against the US citizenry, why
not everyone?

at selected points and
>times they will be killed suddenly, in significant numbers, and without

>warning."

Long periods of boredom punctuated by.. (the latest MS virus?)

>"Tomahawk missiles, 2000 pound laser guided weapons dropped from B2's
or
>F22's at very high altitude, remote control, booby traps, blackmail and
at
>places, small groups of soldiers or SEALs will appear in total
darkness,
>blow down the doors and kill them at close range with automatic weapons

>and hand grenades"

Gonna be hard to do with a tourniquet on the stump of leg left after
finding an old soviet souvenir.

>A U.S. military official who was shown McCaffrey's comments said they
were
>the "insights of a very smart guy."

If so, Barry didn't think of it.

Hey Barry ---how many of your friends lose their kids if the
columbian-jihad
put a 6-month-delay-toxin in their coke?