Dealing with Islamic terrorists, and with Afghanistan

Anonymous nobody at paranoici.org
Thu Oct 4 20:39:38 PDT 2001

> > From what I can tell they don't take their religion seriously at
> > all.
>
> Probably some of them do, the Joe Talibans I mean, not the
> not-so-smart bombs. The problem is they probably haven't read the
> Koran too carefully
Again, watch Cnn with care. These are not suicides but attacks using
body.
Even if the koran doesn't say: Use your Body For Allah in so many
specific
ways, it's clear that is a valid form of fighting.
Cowardly according to the west. Well, supply I.J / HEZ / HAM with
weapons
then. Then we can have a fair and square show down in little israel.
> Allah will judge them.
They are in heaven now.