ZKS Shutdown

Tolan Blundell tolan at citipages.net
Thu Oct 4 10:28:00 PDT 2001

I used to use freedom, but i kept forgetting my passphrase..lame i know but
hey.

I was wondering if there are any open source projects that perform a similar
function (pseudonym based ip traffic anonymising, and remailing) out there?
I've had a look on google, but i can only find discussions on the theory of
this sort of stuff, rather than any working implementations.

Freedoms product was excellent (as far as i understood, im no security
expert ;) in many ways but the real reason i dumped it was that it was just
too slow on my old 400mhz pc with a 56k modem....

-Tolan