The Martyrdom Videogame

Optimizzin Al-gorithm oa at acm.org
Thu Oct 4 17:12:15 PDT 2001

At 12:06 PM 10/4/01 -0700, mmotyka at lsil.com wrote:
>Let's see, as far as the Taliban and probably other extremists are
>concerned, all of Islam is in a life and death battle against
>non-believers, non-Muslims, namely a bunch of atheist Americans.
>
>The U.S., OTOH, is taking great pains to emphasize that we are not at
>war with Islam but rather with a relatively small group of extremists.

Because the US loses if it takes on all the misogynistic camelfuckers.
Gas prices would
double at least.

>Somebody has the wrong picture.

Christians need to start cultivating a martyrdom culture/generation.
Maybe a videogame
where you win by blowing yourself up and taking out a lot of
drugdealers^H^H^H^Hmoslems^H^H^H^Hwhatever the fuck the bogeymen du jour
are.
Much more intense than tossing cruise missiles from afar.