WTC Photos

John Doe Number Two johndoe2 at mail.anonymizer.com
Thu Oct 4 10:51:34 PDT 2001

John was busy playing war tourist, and as any journalist who has covered a
conflict will tell you, war tourists are some of the lower forms of life one
can encounter.

Think pornographer with a flack jacket.

John shouldn't have been walking inside the crime scene.  The cops treated
him better than they should have.

JDII

> John seems to have experienced the same thing.  His memories are overlayed
> onto the photos, making them for him part of a larger reality.  But to
> a viewer, they are no different from what we have seen from the other
> news media.  They just show broken metal.  You can get the same thing
> at the local junkyard.

"Insert the usual disclaimer here."

Key ID:  0x8EF048F5
4093 Bit DH/DSS
Fingerprint: CC8F 8D2C E1A3 6555 7438  B456 D00E A83C 8EF0 48F5