WTC photos - broken metal, broken hearts

Anonymous anonymous at anonymizer.com
Thu Oct 4 09:55:00 PDT 2001

At 11:34 AM 10/4/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Virtually everyone who visits the WTC site reports the same effect:
>news media.  They just show broken metal.  You can get the same thing
>at the local junkyard.

not if you ever lived in new york, ate lunch
innumerable times in the courtyard below the
towers, watched the pink and blue sunrise
reflect off them as you took a dawn ferry with
your lover, watched the city glisten from a
quarter-mile up in the sky, felt your stomach
flutter in vertigo at the sheer size of the towers against
the clouds standing at the base looking up ...
We are in tears looking at the cracked city.

You were never there, or you have no soul.