WTC Photos

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Thu Oct 4 08:50:36 PDT 2001

Agreed that reduced-size images are desirable. One or more of
the mirrors are offering those, Parrhesia for example. We elected
to initially offer the full size to not limit what can be offered by others
and to feed those with terabyte maws.

When image downloads jam shut Cryptome, which seems likely
soon, we'll de-PATRIOT the bloat.

And if I was *nix-savvy what would I need this suck-palace for.