New CypherPunks Conspiracy!!! {WAS: Now You're A CocoaConSpiritOr, Too...] [WAS!WAS: As A Matter Of Fact, I Think It Was YOUR Idea...]

sonofgomez709 sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 04:58:42 PDT 2001

Actually, it all started with Art Bell's 'Quickening' WebPage, where he lists news items, etc., designed to ScareTheBeJesusOutOfDoGoD&EveryBody, thereby increasing sales of his advertisers Survival Products, such as Combination RadioCanOpenerUzis.
>From there, or somewhere in the vicinity, I wound up at Major Ed Dame's Astral Stalking WebPage, where he announces that He/They/SomeOne has now Declared (and thus made part of our Group ConsciousNess/Reality/Future) that SomeOrAnother Nuclear Power Plant is the NextTerroroist(<--Clue&OR&Evidence)Target...
Major Dames, OfCourseOfCourse[TM], is kind enough to point us to the MSNews WebSite, who is, in turn, kind enough to give Me&eWe&ATerroroist2BNamedLater an Aerial Photo of said 'Next Terroroist Target'...

I, in turn, have provided eWe, via the CypherPunks list, with Hard Evidence to reside on your Hard Disk until you Delete this message and ReFormat Your Hard Drive, to await your eventual Trial&Conviction&mPrisonMint as a person who is knowingly in possession of, or knowingly has an interest in, or accidently subscribed to the CPUNX Disturbed Male Lisp and found out about...MunitionsGrade Encryption....and...
...who downloaded this Conspiratorial eMail.

Once the AboveMentionedNextTarget is attacked, probably by someone who never even thought about it until learning from Major Dames that it was HisHerIts Next Target, and we are all hauled into Court as CocoaConSpiritOrs, I suggest that we stick together in naming, during our PleaBarginDealsWithTheDevils, the Yahoo Search Engine as the KingPin of the ConsPiracy...

Faking Sincerity,
PrisonerOfWhores #05987-196
"Proud To Be A Felon In Ameri%a" ['%'Is4SWASTIKA]