America needs an enema...

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Thu Oct 4 01:05:32 PDT 2001

At 03:32 PM 10/02/2001 -0700, Jamie Lawrence wrote:
>On another note, I just rejoined the CP list after a rather long
>hiatus. I hope people will be just as abusive as when I left before.

Welcome back!  Is your password still "No"? :-)
No worries on the "abusive" part ....

As far as anarchy and government go, the US has had Neutrality Laws
in place since somewhere around the 20s or 30s to keep us from
getting into another War To End All Wars, and they also
cover individuals as well - Americans aren't allowed to go
make war on people without their government's permission.*
If those laws aren't repealed in the next couple of weeks,
we'll see how many of the patriot-militia types break them
and go shoot up a bunch of the wrong Afghans...

[* I don't remember if they applied to individuals at the time
of the Spanish Civil War, but they have since then.]