WTC Photos

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 3 23:06:59 PDT 2001

We're now tranferring the 72 WTC photos to Cryptome at
full resolution, each about 1 MB. Due to the size we would
appreciate a few mirrors being set up before we announce
to ease the load on our new finicky server.

If anyone can handle a collection of about 76MB, send me
a message and I will provide a URL for the package when
it is ready -- probably in an hour or two. Then the mirrors
will be listed with the intro when announced. Brace for a
long download of the set unless you got a T1.

The intro explains how the crime scene was snapped. The
photographer is not named, thank you for not fingering
to whoever might be probing. Guiliani is very vindictive
about leaks of info about his secret project.