CDR Anonymizer (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Oct 3 15:03:01 PDT 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> I'm getting mail w/o a "To" line of:
>
>     To: cpunks_anon at einstein.ssz.com

I think that is remailer software dependent. I can say that the SSZ CDR
doesn't over-write the To: field on resend. lne apparently does. Might
talk to the list op and see if they have a strong feel one way or t'other.

     The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.

                                             Edmund Burke (1784)

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com