Abuse - Unauthorized Subscription (KMM50578543V35371L0KM)

Groups abuse at yahoogroups.com
Wed Oct 3 15:44:29 PDT 2001

Hello,

We apologize for the unsolicited subscription, which we understand was
not expected. We allow users to create email distribution and discussion
groups for free -- and a user seems to have ignored our policies and
added you to his or her list without your permission.

Per your request, you have been removed from the group and you should no
longer receive messages associated with it.

We will investigate the situation and take the appropriate action.  We
are very concerned about preventing the abuse in Yahoo! Groups, and we
will continue to evaluate any groups that violate Yahoo! Groups Terms of
Service.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Support

Original Message Follows:

Type your feedback here:
 "Cypherpunks" is a mailing list on an unrelated topic which
has been subscribed to the Anti-Immigration group. This
means that everyone on the Cypherpunks list has to receive
this vile irrelevant racist drivel! Surely it is against
your policy to subcribe entire mailing lists to other
mailing lists. Please delete this unwanted subscription
immediately! Thank you.

While Viewing: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/groups-38.html

Yahoo ID: unknown
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0b; Windows 98)
REMOTE_ADDR: 66.92.32.138
REMOTE_HOST: unknown
Date Originated: Tuesday October  2, 2001 - 14:39:10
-------