CDR Anonymizer (fwd)

Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 3 14:35:25 PDT 2001

on Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 04:18:56PM -0500, CDR Anonymizer (cpunks_anon at ssz.com)
wrote:
> I received the following ...

I'm getting mail w/o a "To" line of:

    To: cpunks_anon at einstein.ssz.com

I'm looking for an effective procmail filtering rule.  As I'm subscribed
to LNE, I'm currently filtering on:

    :0:
    * ^Sender: owner-cypherpunks at lne.com
    cypherpunks

Peace.

   Free Dmitry! Boycott Adobe! Repeal the DMCA!  http://www.freesklyarov.org

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]