cryptome down ?

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Tue Oct 2 22:35:42 PDT 2001

On Tuesday, October 2, 2001, at 08:40 PM, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>       I've just tried it from a server in MN, and another one in AL,
> and, previously, from here in WI.
>     Nada -- it doesn't exiest anymore.
> "can't find cryptome.org: Non-existent host/domain"

"Pursuant to the Defense of the Homeland Act of 2001, isolation of
regions deemed hostile to the Reich, er, the Heimat, er, the Homeland,
shall commence after the 9-11-01 Event of next week, er, last week. You
do not need to adjust your Internet connection--we  are in control. We
will control all that you see and hear."

--Tim May