Have a few questions for you?????

HARTSFIELDHARTS at aol.com HARTSFIELDHARTS at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 17:43:52 PDT 2001

I am very interested in your home based business, however I would like to
have a phone # and mailing address to whom I am sending my money.  My second
concern is the shipping and handling.  If you could explain that in detail
that would be greatly appreciated.  I can be reached at 813-805-2038 after
8pm every night.  I look forward to your prompt response as I am ready to
earn some great $$$$.   Thanks for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,  Jennifer Hartsfield