Are you In The Know?

telegraph.co.uk telegraph.co.uk at emv2.com
Tue Oct 2 10:46:35 PDT 2001

Demonstrate your genius and win 10 Ferraris for the weekend!

"Register now to play 'In The Know', the online quiz for the seriously
clued-up - and win amazing prizes including a long weekend for you and
3 friends with 10 Ferraris and VIP-luxury in Italy." To register,
click on the link below:
http://195.200.168.169/S?b8a4c557a22dfa9a-456863-32351-33001

As a previously registered user of the Electronic Telegraph now
telegraph.co.uk, we would like to invite you to play our new quiz -
'In The Know'.

Every day during the month-long quiz, we'll send you 10 brain-teasing
multiple-choice questions, drawn from our new channels that include
news, sport, travel, fashion and much more.

Answer the questions correctly and these incredible prizes could be yours:

Grand Prize: This fantastic prize will be awarded to the person who
correctly answers the questions in the quickest time over the duration
of the competition.

The winner will be asked to choose from:

10 Ferraris for the weekend for you and 3 friends. This once-in-a-lifetime
experience includes 4 days spent touring Northern Italy in your chosen
Ferraris, VIP treatment in the Ferrari museum and 3 nights in 4* hotels.

OR

Exclusive use of Eddie Irvine's 85ft yacht for you and five friends.
This VIP trip includes flights, helicopter transfers and 2 nights in
a luxury hotel in Monte Carlo.

'In The Know' Prize Draw: You don't have to be the fastest though.
Correctly complete 10 questions on at least 10 of the 20 competition
days, and your name will be entered into a prize draw to win one of 6
prizes of 3,000GBP worth of Sony Home Entertainment products, including
the brand new Sony Home Cinema Projector Cineza VPL-HS1 and a DVD, HiFi
system. For more information on Sony products, click on the link below:
http://195.200.168.169/S?b8a4c557a22dfa9a-456864-32351-33001

Daily Prizes: In addition, prizes worth up to 1,000GBP each, are up for
grabs each day for those who correctly answer all 10 questions. An
amazing selection of top-class experiences are available including a
helicopter away day for two, lunch for four on the Orient Express, or
a romantic champagne balloon flight for four, from buyagift.co.uk at:
http://195.200.168.169/S?b8a4c557a22dfa9a-456865-32351-33001

It's who you know (as well as what you know)

If you recommend your friends to play, and they win any daily prize,
you will win 500GBP!

So there are four ways to win (but you knew that already).

Show the world that you're 'In The Know' by registering now at:
http://195.200.168.169/S?b8a4c557a22dfa9a-456866-32351-33001

If you do not wish to receive future updates about telegraph.co.uk,
please visit:
http://195.200.168.169/S?b8a4c557a22dfa9a-0-32351-33001