File - Welcome to our discussion re immigration

Anti_Immigration Moderator Anti_Immigration-owner at yahoogroups.com
Tue Oct 2 10:16:26 PDT 2001

Friend,

Welcome to the anti-immigration email list.

I started this email discussion group for the purpose of discussing the legal and illegal immigration that is threatening to overwhelm America and destroy our Republic.

This is a moderated group and the volume of email in this list is intentionally kept to a very low number of emails per week (usually less than 3-4 per day).

Please join this List and invite your friends join also. Send me the email addresses of your friends who you think might be interested in this email list and I will invite them to join us. In general we post ONLY articles from REPUTABLE mainstream websites and newspapers, et al.

Politically, I am very conservative, but this YAHOO email group will absolutely support free speech. I hate censorship and I will not censor anyone's opinion regardless of whether you are far left or far right unless you are an irrational & hateful person.

So that you will know exactly where I am coming from I wrote the following;

I AM A FAN OF WorldNetDaily.com-NewsMax.com-LewRockwell.com-FreeRepublic.com-FrontPageMag.com-Human Events Newspaper-MediaByPass magazine-The New American Magazine-Patriot Militia’s-General Douglas McArthur-President Ronald Reagan-Senator Joseph McCarthy-Robert Bork-Russell Kirk-Pat Buchanan-Allan Keyes-Dr. James Kennedy-R.J.Rushdoony-Andrew Sandlin-Gary North-Gary Demar-David Chilton-John Calvin-Jonathan Edwards-George Whitefield-Martin Luther-Donald Wildmon-Jay Sekulow-John Whitehead-John McManus-David Barton-Senator Bob Smith-Bob Dornan-Congressmen Ron Paul,Helen Chenoweth,George Hansen-Gordon Kahl-Howard Philips-Ludwig von Mises-F.A.Hayek-Milton Friedman-Russell Kirk-Martin Gross-Vin Suprynowicz-Walter Williams-Thomas Sowell-Alex Jones-Michael Savage-Frank from Queens-Shawn Hannity-Rabbi Daniel Lapin-Michael Medved-Chuck Morse-Don Feder-Sam Blumenfeld-Joseph Sobran-Michael Hoffman-Bo Gritz-Larry Becraft-Michael New-Charlotte Iserbyt-Beverly Eakman- Phyllis Schlafly-Josep!
h !
!
Farah-Charley Reese-George Gilder-Paul Johnson-Alexis DeToqueville-Edmund Burke-Frederick Bastiat-Ayn Rand-George-Washington-James Madison-Patrick Henry-Thomas Jefferson-Noah Webster-David Horowitz-Reed Irvine-Paul Weyrich-Aaron Zelman-Larry Pratt and THE BIBLE & JESUS CHRIST and many more such heroes of liberty

You may write me at BobfromMichigan74 at Hotmail.com with any questions or concerns that you may have. I am sincerely yours, Bob from Michigan.

PS - Please tell your friends and family about this email list. Send me their names and email address'es and I will invite them to join this email list.

Post message: Anti_Immigration at yahoogroups.com
Subscribe: Anti_Immigration-subscribe at yahoogroups.com