SF development (fwd)

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 2 05:12:09 PDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 16:30:17 -0400
From: Kirk Reiser <kirk at braille.uwo.ca>
To: debug at dk2net.dk
Cc: speak-freely at fourmilab.ch
Subject: Re: SF development

I don't know what happened to Brian however as far as I know John
Walker is still lurking.  Development is anything but halted.  Ron
Bessem has a mixing version of the windows speak freely and Jonnas and
I have a unix/linux version in cvs.

Changes have not been happening quickly recently but that is because
we are both busy on other projects.  You are of course welcome to get
involved and help with the development.  There's plenty of room for
everyone.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at bumpy.braille.uwo.ca:/usr/src/CVS login
password: please
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at bumpy.braille.uwo.ca:/usr/src/CVS co
speak_freely (unix/linux) or win_sf for windows)

  Kirk

                      * * *

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send E-mail containing
the word "unsubscribe" in the message body (*not* as the
Subject) to speak-freely-request at fourmilab.ch