Invitation to join the Anti_Immigration group

Anti_Immigration moderator Anti_Immigration-owner at yahoogroups.com
Mon Oct 1 19:48:08 PDT 2001

Hello,

You've been invited to join the Anti_Immigration group,
an email group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use email group
service.

JOIN NOW, IT'S EASY:

in your email program

-OR-

2) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site at
   http://groups.yahoo.com/invite/Anti_Immigration?email=cypherpunks%40toad%2Ecom&iref=oxf_s9D-2sVMt1IEj1zkSxhxpDU
By joining Anti_Immigration, you will be able to exchange messages
with other group members. Yahoo! Groups also makes it easy to store
photos and files, coordinate events and more.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

Hello,

I am writing to ask you to join my email list. One of the most important issues facing our nation is the recent terrorist attacks and how our immigration laws contributed to this tragedy.

In this email list we are discussing the recent terrorist attack on NYC and the PENTAGON. We are discussing the religion of Islam and why so many terrorists are Muslim. We are discussing how legal and illegal immigration played a role in these terrorist attacks. Please join us. We are covering stories that you will not find in your local newspaper, nor anywhere in the mainstream media.

TO JOIN THIS EMAIL GROUP PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO THIS ADDRESS;
Anti_Immigration-Subscribe at yahoogroups.com
AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO THIS EMAIL LIST.

OR JUST SEND A  "REPLY" TO THIS EMAIL AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO THIS LIST.

I started this Yahoo email list for the purpose of discussing the legal and illegal immigration that is threatening to overwhelm America and destroy our Republic. Did you know that there are over 60 MILLION immigrants living in America today who were not born in America? That is a huge number. I contend that it is not good for the future of America to continue accepting such huge numbers of immigrants from every third world nation on earth. Do you agree? Please join us.

This is a moderated group and the volume of email in this list is intentionally kept to a very low number of emails per day (usually less than 3 or 4 per day weekly average). I pledge to never overfill your email box with too many emails. Please join this List and invite your friends join also.

So that you will know exactly where I am coming from I wrote the following;

I AM A FAN OF WorldNetDaily.com-NewsMax.com-LewRockwell.com-FreeRepublic.com-FrontPageMag.com-Human Events Newspaper-MediaByPass magazine-The New American Magazine-Patriot Militia's-General Douglas McArthur-President Ronald Reagan-Senator Joseph McCarthy-Robert Bork-Russell Kirk-Pat Buchanan-Allan Keyes-Dr. James Kennedy-R.J.Rushdoony-Andrew Sandlin-Gary North-Gary Demar-David Chilton-John Calvin-Jonathan Edwards-George Whitefield-Martin Luther-Donald Wildmon-Jay Sekulow-John Whitehead-John McManus-David Barton-Senator Bob Smith-Bob Dornan-Congressmen Ron Paul,Helen Chenoweth,George Hansen-Gordon Kahl-Howard Philips-Ludwig von Mises-F.A.Hayek-Milton Friedman-Russell Kirk-Martin Gross-Vin Suprynowicz-Walter Williams-Thomas Sowell-Alex Jones-Michael Savage-Frank from Queens-Shawn Hannity-Rabbi Daniel Lapin-Michael Medved-Chuck Morse-Don Feder-Sam Blumenfeld-Joseph Sobran-Michael Hoffman-Bo Gritz-Larry Becraft-Michael New-Charlotte Iserbyt-Beverly Eakman- Phyllis Schlafly-Josep!
h !
Farah-Charley Reese-George Gilder-Paul Johnson-Alexis DeToqueville-Edmund Burke-Frederick Bastiat-Ayn Rand-George-Washington-James Madison-Patrick Henry-Thomas Jefferson-Noah Webster-David Horowitz-Reed Irvine-Paul Weyrich-Aaron Zelman-Larry Pratt and THE BIBLE & JESUS CHRIST and many more such heroes of liberty

ATTENTION: PLEASE GO TO THE ARCHIVES OF THIS EMAIL LIST (ADDRESS BELOW) AND SEE THE MOST RECENT TYPES OF POSTS TO THIS EMAIL LIST. THANKS, BOB.

Subscribe: Anti_Immigration-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
Post message: Anti_Immigration at yahoogroups.com
My Email address: anti_immigration_man at yahoo.com
My Email address: BobFromMichigan74 at Hotmail.com
My Email address: BobFromMichigan73 at Hotmail.com
My Email address: BobFromMichigan72 at Hotmail.com
My Email address: BobFromMichigan71 at Hotmail.com
My Email address: BobFromMichigan70 at Hotmail.com

I urge you to join me on this yahoo anti-immigration email discussion list. It is easy to join the list. How? To join just send me a "reply" to this email and you will be automatically added to the anti-immigration email list.

OR

Just send an email to this address:   Anti_Immigration-Subscribe at YahooGroups.com

PS - PLEASE TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS EMAIL LIST TOO!
Thanks for your consideration, Bob from Michigan.

If you do not wish to join the Anti_Immigration group, please
ignore this invitation.

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this
invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us
at abuse at yahoogroups.com