Just keep reading.................................You will know............Trust me

yourchoice_1 at yahoo.com yourchoice_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 02:20:17 PDT 2001

Dear Future Millionaire:

 >I'll make you a promise. READ THIS E-MAIL TO THE END! - follow
what
 >it
 >says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION
is
 >coming
 >or not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job
or
 >not. Yes, I know
 >what you are thinking. I never responded to one of these before
 >either. One day
 >though, something just said "you throw away $25.00 going to a
movie
 >for 2
 >hours with your wife". "What the heck." Believe me, no matter
where
 >you believe
 >"those feelings" come from, I thank goodness every day that I
had
 >that feeling.
 >I cannot imagine where I would be or what I would be doing had
 >not. Read
 >on. It's true. Every word of it. It is legal. I checked. Simply
 >because
 >you are buying and selling something of value.

  Well take some time and read on.  YOU PUT A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT AND VERY LITTLE MONEY YOU CAN DO IT.  TRUST ME.  WELL GOOD
LUCK AND BE RICH.

 >AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
 >
 >Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your
home.

 >THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !
 >BE AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
 >
 >Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the
 >letter
 >you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the
 >popularity of
 >this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program
recently
 >devoted
 >an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below,
 >to see if it
 >really can make people money. The show also investigated
whether or
 >not the
 >program was legal.
 >
 >Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely
 >NO
 >Laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people
can
 >"follow
 >the simple instruction" they are bound to make some mega bucks
with
 >only
 >$25 out of pocket cost''.
 >DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS
 >PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
 >
 >This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this profitable
 >opportunity". I
 >was approached many times before but each time I passed on it.
I am
 >so glad
 >I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return
for the
 >minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I
received a
 >total $
 >610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam
Hedland,
 >Fort
 >Lee, New Jersey.
 >Another said: "this program has been around for a long time but
 >never
 >believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the
mail I
 >decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions
 >and
 >walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. First
month
 >I only made $240.00
 >but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So
 >far, in the
 >past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made over
 >$710,000.00 and I am
 >playing it again. The key to success in this program is to
follow
 >the simple steps
 >and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials later but first,
 >=======
 >
 >==== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====
 >$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 >
 >If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months
 >easily
 >and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN
and
 >AGAIN
 >!!!
 >
 >$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 >
 >FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS
 >WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!
 >
 >INSTRUCTIONS:
 >
 >=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
 >
 >For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU
 >ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name
 >appears
 >ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS
IS ON
 >YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.
 >
 >===WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, MAKE SURE ===
 >===YOU ORDER EACH OF THE 5 REPORTS! ===
 >You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
 >computer
 >and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.
 >
 >Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5
 >reports
 >Save them on your computer so
 >they will
 >be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
 >order them
 >from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on
your
 >desk in case
 >something happens to your computer.
 >
 >IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed
next
 >each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than
 >what is
 >instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose
out on
 >the
 >majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
works,
 >you will also see how
 >it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been
 >tested, and
 >if you alter it, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put
their
 >friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all
the
 >money.
 >But it does not work this way. Believe us, some have tried to
be
 >greedy and then nothing
 >happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is
 >instructed.
 >Because if you do, it will not work for you. Remember, honesty
reaps
 >the reward!!!
 >This IS a legitimate BUSINESS. You are offering a product for
sale
 >and getting paid
 >for it. Treat it as such and you will be VERY profitable in a
short
 >period of time.
 >
 >1.. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
 >and
 >REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person
 >has
 >made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
fortune.

 >2..Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.
 >
 >3.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.
 >
 >4.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.
 >
 >5.. Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2
 >
 >6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.
 >
 >PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! This
is
 >critical to YOUR success.

 >**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names,
and
 >save
 >it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
 >
 >Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.
 >assist
 >you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports
you
 >purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing information
 >which
 >includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find
thousands
 >of free classified
 >ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this
venture
 >going:
 >
 >METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
 >
 >Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes,
 >and we
 >will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails
each.
 >Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% (2/10 of
1%)
 >response (the response could be much better but lets just say
it is
 >only 0.2%). Also many
 >people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of
only
 >5,000 each).
 >Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.
 >
 >With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those
 >10
 >people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total
of
 >50,000.
 >Out of
 >those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's=100
 >people
 >responded and ordered Report # 2.
 >
 >Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
500,000
 >e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #
3.

 >Those 1000 people send 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 5
million
 >e-mail sent out. The 0.2% response is 10,000 orders for Report
# 4.

 >Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of
 >50,000,000
 >(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000
orders
 >for
 >Report # 5.
 >
 >THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half a
million
 >dollars).
 >
 >Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500
+
 >3.....
 >$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.... $500,000 .... Grand
 >Total=$555,550.00
 >
 >NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE
 >WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT,
YOU
 >WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!
 >
 >REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT
OF
 >5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would
happen if
 >everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000
 >e-mails each or more?
 >There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and
 >counting, with
 >thousands more coming on line every day. Believe me, many
people
 >will do just that,
 >and more!
 >
 >METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
 >
 >Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are
 >hundreds
 >of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the
 >Internet will
 >easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
with
 >Method # 1
 >and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive,
all you
 >must do is
 >e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same
 >day service on all orders.
 >
 >This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name
 >and
 >address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until
 >they
 >receive the report.
 >
 >===========AVAILABLE REPORTS ====================
 >The reason for the "cash" is not because this is illegal or
somehow
 >"wrong". It is simply about time. Time for checks or credit
cards to
 >be
 >cleared or approved, etc. Concealing it is simply so no one can
SEE
 >there is money in
 >the envelope and steal it before it gets to you.
 >
 >ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send
$5
 >cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make
sure
 >the
 >cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper.
On
 >one of those
 >sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you
are
 >ordering, YOUR
 >E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.
 >
 >PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

 >REPORT # 1: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The
Net

 >Order Report # 1 from:
 >
 >Bege John
 >P.O.Box 28313
 >Sharjah- United Arab Emirates

_

 >REPORT # 2: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net
 >
 >Order Report # 2 from :
 >

 >C. Tang
 >33 French Masts Lane
 >Bedford, Nova Scotia B4A 3W7
 >canada

 >REPORT# 3: 'The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The
Net

 >Order Report #3 from
 >
 >Scott Katip
 >3110 5th Ave
 >Beaver Falls, Pa 15010

 >REPORT # 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net
 >
 >Order Report # 4 from:
 >
 >Chris Rhodes
 >7915 Kledingreen
 >Spring, Texas 77379
 >
 >REPORT #5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free
 >
 >Order Report # 5 From:
 >
 >Zach Simmons
 >2135 Springwood
 >Carrollton, TX 75006

 >$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
 >
 >Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
 >
 >=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2
 >weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.
 >
 >=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that
you
 >should
 >receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
continue
 >advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
 >
 >**Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU
CAN
 >RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash
 >will
 >continue
 >to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your
name is
 >moved
 >down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report.

 >You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people
 >are
 >ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND
ANOTHER
 >BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO
 >LIMIT
 >to the income you can generate from this business !!!
 >FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You
have
 >just received information that can give you financial freedom
for
 >the rest
 >of your
 >life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
make
 >more money
 >in the next few weeks and months than you have ever imagined.
Follow
 >the program
 >EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
 >exceedingly well as it
 >is now.
 >
 >Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you
have put
 >your
 >name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 .....# 5
as
 >instructed
 >above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000
 >ormore
 >e-mails and your name will be on every one of them. Remember
though,
 >the more you
 >send out the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend,
 >I have given you
 >the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become
 >financially
 >independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !
 >=============MORE TESTIMONIALS===============
 >'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I
am an
 >accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
 >money.
 >When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving
 >''junk
 >mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of
the
 >population and
 >percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally
 >ignored my
 >supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
both
 >feet. I made
 >merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you
so''
 >on her
 >when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3
 >weeks she had
 >received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received
 >total $ 147,200.00
 >......... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jodyin her
 >''hobby''.
 >Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
 >'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up
 >my
 >mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I
 >decided that
 >the initial investment was so little that there was just no way
that
 >I wouldn't
 >get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was
 >surprised when I
 >found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I
made
 >$319,210.00 in
 >the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it
does
 >not
 >matter where people live. There simply isn't a better
investment
 >with a faster return
 >and so big''. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
 >'' I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
 >wondered
 >if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who
 >contact to
 >get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again
by
 >someone
 >else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again......
I did
 >not
 >delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and
all
 >the
 >money came within 22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
 >'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy
money
 >with
 >little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions
carefully and
 >within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I
made $
 >20,
 >560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $
 >362,840.00. Life is
 >beautiful, Thanx to internet''. Fred Dellaca, Westport, New
Zealand

 >ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
 >FINANCIAL
 >FREEDOM !
 >If you have any questions regarding this great deal please
write me
 >at
 >juggla007 at ziplip.com
 >If you wish to be removed from the mailing list please send an
email
 >sweetthingsz at ziplip.com with the word REMOVE in the subject
line.
 >If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact
 >the
 >Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal
Trade