AMAZING Business!!Success GUARANTEED!!

Roger replytoit2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 10:22:09 PST 2001

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section
301. http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/
Here is a more detailed version of the legal notice above:
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word
"remove" in the subject line.
---------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

YOU can be part of this AMAZING MULTI BILLION DOLLAR industry TODAY!!
PLEASE visit our website for full details of this AMAZING business at :
                   http://026317a.dialer-select.com
PLEASE take some time to read the information, I PROMISE you will not be
dissapointed. We GUARANTEE you will earn at least $10000 per month within
six months or we will give you the franchise for FREE!! So PLEASE forget
the get rich quick schemes, the scams and all the no hope business
opportunities out there. Join us TODAY and begin to make the kind of money
you deserve. REMEMBER we GUARANTEE your success.

Kind regards
Roger Gibbard MSAAc

          http://026317a.dialer-select.com