playstation? play dead.

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Fri Nov 30 07:07:14 PST 2001

What the fuck does a guy getting electrocuted while playing a playstation
game in a boat have to do with game theory or cypherpunks.

Quoting Heinlein isn't going to get you out of that one.  Pointing to
spammers and saying "But they do it too" still won't get you out of that
one.

 + ^ + :Surveillance cameras|Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :aren't security.  A |share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:camera won't stop a |monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :masked killer, but  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :will violate privacy|site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------