cryptoheaven.com (fwd)

Casper Aleva tonus at dsinet.org
Thu Nov 29 23:31:34 PST 2001

We got the following spam/press release in our tips mailbox.

============
From: 	Marcin: Kurzawa <marcin at optymalni.com>
To: 	tips at dsinet.org
Subject: 	CryptoHeaven v1.0 -- news tip
Date: 	29 Nov 2001 12:40:50 -0500

256 Bit Encryption for Secure Email and Secure Online File Storage

CryptoHeaven is a new, secure online service released by CryptoHeaven
Development Team.  The product is intended for individuals in need of
security and privacy working together in small groups.

CryptoHeaven is the only secure online system currently integrating
secure email, secure instant messaging (with multi party support),
secure online file storage & file sharing in one unique package.

Our services are available over the internet from anywhere, anytime.
Automatic key and contact management ensures you can use your account
from any computer connected to the internet. An easy to use, integrated
user interface capable of running on most current computers ensures that
all services are always available, regardless of where you may be.

Your privacy is at all times protected with the highest level
cryptography available: 256 bit symmetric key and 2048-4096 bit
asymmetric keys.  The level of security offered is unmatched in the
industry.

Free and premium accounts are available.  Take it for a test drive and
invite your friends to try it too.

CryptoHeaven is confident in its system, and as such we release the
source code to any interested party for a review, free of charge.

http://www.cryptoheaven.com

Casper Aleva

Dutch Security Information Network
e: tonus at dsinet.org
w: http://www.DSINet.org/
c: http://www.DSINet.org/casper/pubkey.txt
==
"Don't quote, I want to know what _you_ have to say." -Unknown