HDCP break and DMCA

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Thu Nov 29 23:22:29 PST 2001

     I can't remember what the exact deal was with Kinko (and they were the
one being sued), but the net effect was that people are being a lot more
careful. Here, in fact, Kinko totally moved out of the student/university
area, went off to suburbia, and I see no signs anymore at their new site
about student packets.
    Plenty of other, no-name copy shops to fill the gap.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix