cryptoheaven.com (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Nov 29 22:10:37 PST 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 28 Nov 2001 09:37:28 -0800
From: Sidney Markowitz <sidney at sidney.com>
Subject: cryptoheaven.com

I haven't seen mention of this on the mailing list and it is new enough
that it doesn't show up in a google search as of the moment I am typing
this.

Looking at http://www.cryptoheaven.com it appears they provide anonymous
encrypted services including email, instant messaging (chat), and server
based file storage. Their client code is open source Java. They appear
to use standard algorithms. They are based in Canada. The services are
free at small volumes (supposedly suitable for ordinary personal use)
and for fee at higher volumes.

I only know what I see on their website. Has anyone else heard of these
people?

 -- sidney <sidney at sidney.com>