fuel injected firearm

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Nov 29 20:36:21 PST 2001

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Eric Murray wrote:

> You can buy one at Home Depot!
> It's called a cordless nailer.  Powered by "fuel cells"
> which are probably propane.  The Porter-Cable "Bammer" is
> one model.

Too cool...I love (pseudo/light regulation) free market economics :)

How does it go?

"The street finds its own uses for technology."

                              W. Gibson

ps What kind of bookstore would have books about von Mises' life and
economic philosophy in their economic section but wouldn't actually carry
any of his work, what's up with that...Barnes & Nobles?

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com