"I want rob london DEAD! I want his family DEAD!

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Thu Nov 29 01:44:57 PST 2001

My young friend robin banks gets carried away sometimes.Still,after reading
what a lying weasel he is Ive dusted off operation soft drill to take a
flying fuck at the donut eater.OSD international seeks pledges to be pooled
and paid for the closest prediction of the slimy lawyers permanent
retirement."Id buy that for a mojo-dollar!" kill the president, proffr.

"A strong people do not need a government"
 Emiliano Zapata