Bell Arguments

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Wed Nov 28 21:03:57 PST 2001

"Scary" AP stars."
Mmm, sandy sandfort among others pissed on AP from a great height.I was
going to call him for my defence until arbusto made that moot.
It is scary that in theory AP could work without killing anyone who didnt
want to commit suicide.

"They knew I wasn't planning to kill federal agents", Bell said this month.
"They were scared because I had written something that shows a way to
eliminate government. They were afraid I could convince the public that I
could replace existing government for no more than a 10th or 20th of its
current cost."

Cryptoanarchy must supercede 'money' and 'justice'. Operation soft
drill,mass civil disobedience and a general strike for Cryptoanarchy and
FREEDOM!
mattd aka proffr                           Death threat to GWBush inserted
<here>by the vic.pol.com.squad.