History Lesson

sonofgomez709 sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 01:13:41 PST 2001

It was the first day of school and a new student named
Suzuki, the son of a Japanese businessman living in the
USA, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American
history.* Who said, 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Suzuki, who had his
hand up. "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good!* Who said 'Government of the people, by the
people, and for the people, shall not perish from the earth'?"

Again, no response except from Suzuki:"Abraham Lincoln,
1863?," said a tentative Suzuki.

The teacher snapped at the room full of children, "Class,
you should be ashamed.* Suzuki, who is new to our
country, knows more about its history* than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "Fuck the Japanese."

"Who said that?", she demanded.

Suzuki put his hand up again. "Lee Iacocca, 1982," he
replied.

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke."

The teacher glared at the class. "All right, who said that?"

And again, Suzuki answers, "George Bush to the Japanese
Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? Suck this!"

Suzuki jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to
the teacher, "Bill Clinton!* Bill Clinton!* To Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost a mob hysteria taking over the classroom
someone said,"You little shit! If you say anything else I will
personally have you killed."

Suzuki frantically yells at the top of his voice: "Gary
Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001!"

CJ Parker <sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com>
http://profiles.yahoo.com/sonofgomez709
http://members.w-link.net/~sog/INDEX.HTM
ICQ 138724628
"The True Story Of The InterNet"
The Xenix ChainSaw Massacre
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/xenix/
WebWorld & The Mythical Circle Of Eunuchs
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/webworld/
InfoWar: Final Frontier Of The Digital rEvolution
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/infowarriors/
Space Aliens Hide My Drugs
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/sahmd/