No subject

EDJE IMAGING sales at edje-imaging.com
Wed Nov 28 13:15:11 PST 2001

Hi there

We have employed unbelievable time and patience in reengineering our FT-PRS Prebate-solution chip and its software so as to cater to all known firmware changes.

Our new release chip is in abundant supply ex Chicago offices and will be known as:

FT-PRS ver.1.02U+

There will be no holes barred in respect of price!

@ $ 18,50

You will not get better offers on price than those from us.

If any offer made is unsatisfactory, simply contact us by return mail or phone so that we may be positioned to make counter offers

Yours sincerely

Edje Imaging

Suite 300, Edje House, 81 North Chicago Street, Joliet, 60432, ILLINOIS, USA

Tel: - 815 722 2350

Fax: - 815 722 2308

E-Mail: - sales at edje-imaging.com

Website: - www.edje-imaging.com