Speech May Not Be Free, but It's Refundable

mikecabot at fastcircle.com mikecabot at fastcircle.com
Wed Nov 28 13:35:25 PST 2001

>From Drudge:

Gun show denies booth for man selling anthrax recipes
Wed Nov 28 2001 10:20:07 ET

A Phoenix gun show is refusing space to a Nebraska man who sells a
book that includes directions for making anthrax! Timothy Tobiason
attended gun shows in Salt Lake City where he hawked 'Advanced
Biological Weapons Design and Manufacture,' including an anthrax
recipe.

"We have told him he cannot go, and we have refunded his money," said
Bob Templeton, owner of the Crossroads of the West gun shows.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm