News Blast - NCNY On The Move!

Wallstreet Universe newsblast at wallstreetuniverse.com
Wed Nov 28 06:06:08 PST 2001

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
NOVEMBER 28, 2001 - THE WALLSTREET UNIVERSE REPORT
UPDATE FOR NEW CENTURY - NCNY
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dear Investors,

On Monday we introduced you to New Century Companies, Inc.
(OTC BB: NCNY.OB)  at $0.45 per share.  Enclosed is their current
press release.  At Wallstreet Universe, we will be keeping you
informed of New Century updates and press releases for the next
couple of months.  Our last four profiles of:  AMSE,  CETA, CBBD
and EMBI have performed tremendously and we expect the same of
New Century!

Good Trading - Steven Schwartz and Staff!
mailto:support at wallstreetuniverse.com

New Century Companies, Inc. Provides Update on Pending Merger

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- New Century Companies, Inc.
(OTC Bulletin Board: NCNY - news) announced additional details
regarding its pending merger with Smith West, Inc.  The merger
will further position the Company as a leading, vertically
integrated provider of machinery and cylindrical turbine parts
for the power generation, defense and aerospace engine
industries.

The US machine tool industry is an industry with annual sales in
excess of $30 billion.  Upon consummation of the merger, the
combined companies will have expected annual sales for 2002 in
excess of $50 million and an order backlog between $70 and $80
million.  Smith West is operating three state-of-the-art
facilities in excess of 32,000 square feet each and has such high
profile clientele as GE Aircraft and Gas Turbine Divisions and
Honeywell.  Moreover, New Century has been experiencing a recent
upsurge in new orders from defense and power industry companies,
adding to the significant synergies between these two companies.

"Our long standing relationship with Smith West, as a client of
ours, will enable us to quickly and efficiently integrate the two
companies," said David Duquette, CEO of New Century Companies,
Inc.  "This combination places us at the top of list for many new
defense and energy projects.  The defense and energy industries
have recently enjoyed the benefit of obtaining significant
government contracts and we are just starting to see that trickle
down into our businesses.  We strongly feel that we will continue
to see a material increase in our sales as these companies fully
ramp up to meet their commitments."

+>+>+>  About New Century Companies, Inc.

New Century, under its brand name Century Turn, specializes in
manufacturing, remanufacturing and retrofitting machine tools,
primarily Vertical Boring Mills and large Turning Lathes. New
Century is assisting in solving the current power crisis. By
offering remanufactured Vertical Boring Mills, the company saves
or conserves millions of dollars per year in energy cost by
re-utilizing the major castings of each Vertical Boring Mill.

These savings, generally in the range of 40 to 60%, allow New
Century to be the most price competitive manufacturer of Vertical
Boring Mills in the U.S. These cost savings are passed on to New
Century customers and afford them the opportunity to manufacture
rotating turbine components for power generation at better costs.
New Century machines are also used by manufacturers of jet engine
components, airplane landing gear parts, oil and gas components,
to name a few. New Century currently manufactures its machines in
state-of-the art facilities in Santa Fe Springs, CA. New Century
maintains a website at   http://www.newcenturyinc.com .

New Century Companies, Inc.  (OTC BB: NCNY.OB)
Current Price:  $0.48  cents per share.
Location:  9515 Sorenson Ave.  Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone:  (562) 906-8455
Website:  http://www.newcenturyinc.com
More Info:  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=NCNY.OB&d=t
Investor Relations:  Brock Malky, Insight Capital Consultants
Corp. (412) 363-5007

>>===================================>>
DISCLAIMER

Wallstreet Universe is an independent electronic publication
providing information on selected companies. All statements and
expressions are the opinion of Wallstreet Universe and are not
meant to be either investment advice or a solicitation or
recommendation to buy, sell, or hold securities. Investing in
micro-cap securities is highly speculative and carries an
extremely high degree of risk. Wallstreet Universe is not a
registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. It is possible
that an investor's investment may be lost or impaired due to the
speculative nature of the companies profiled. This report relies
on information provided by the featured Companies and/or third
parties.

While Wallstreet Universe believes its sources to be reliable, we
make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the
information provided. Readers should not rely solely on the
information contained in this publication, but should consult
with their own independent tax, business and financial advisors
with respect to any investment opportunity, including any
contemplated investment in the advertised Company.

Factual statements in this publication are made as of the date
stated and are subject to change without notice. Wallstreet
Universe is not responsible for any claims made by the Company.
We have prepared this report, drawing upon a range of public
news, the company's website and information from sources in the
industry, as well as data and opinions provided by the company.
Wallstreet Universe has not independently verified the Company's
representations. Any opinions expressed in this report are
statements of judgment as of the date of publication. We urge
readers to carefully verify all presentations within the report
independently. The receipt of this publication shall not create,
under any circumstances, any implication that there has been no
change in the affairs of the company profiled since the date of
review.

This advertisement does not provide an analysis of the Company's
financial position. Wallstreet Universe was paid up to $2,250
Free Trading Shares and $2,250 Restricted Shares by LH Investor
Relations. Furthermore, associates of Wallstreet Universe may
have stock positions on profiled companies from time to time. We
may profit in the event the shares of the Company profiled by us
increase in value. These positions may be liquidated from time to
time even after we have made positive comments regarding the
Company. The receipt of this information constitutes your
acceptance of these terms and conditions.

SAFE HARBOR FOR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS:

Except for historical information contained herein, the
statements on this website and newsletter are forward-looking
statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions
of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking
statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties,
which may cause a company's actual results in the future periods
to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and
uncertainties include, among other things, product price
volatility, product demand, market competition and risk inherent
in the companies operations. You can identify these statements by
the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or
current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate,"
"expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "anticipate," "guess,"
"think," "hear," "suggest," "believe" and other words and terms
of similar meaning in connection with any discussion of future
operating or financial performance.

* To remove yourself from this mailing list, point your browser to:
http://i.pm0.net/remove?Wallstreet
* Enter your email address (cypherpunks at toad.com) in the field
provided and click "Unsubscribe". The mailing list ID is "Wallstreet".

OR...

This message was sent to address cypherpunks at toad.com

pmguid:rd.yms.37kh