Drivers License as ID Card

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Nov 27 16:01:22 PST 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001, Michael Gurski wrote:

> I guess it wouldn't be unconstitutional if Congress approves it...  Or
> does this not count as an "Agreement or Compact with another State"?
> Somehow it reads that way to me.

The problem, there is no real support. If Congress was so motivated they
could do it themselves and they haven't, not like they haven't been
trying. I don't consider 'National ID Cards' a major problem, more like
flash/bangs to distract your attention.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com