Michigan Asks Arabs to Come for Questioning

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Tue Nov 27 15:21:06 PST 2001

On 27 Nov 2001, Anonymous wrote:

> Coding will be regulated within next 12 months.

No, it won't. It won't receive any more regulation than it has now. In
fact, over the next couple of years you'll see the recognition of computer
code in all forms recognized as 'speech'. You will also find that the IP
problems we're currently facing will be found to be unworkable and a more
liberal mechanism will be instituted. In parallel with this will be the
growth of both wireless and private networks that will further complicate
attempts by any party to snoop without permission (crypto will be a major
factor of course).

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com