The FATHERLAND...

sonofgomez709 sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 16:37:32 PST 2001

If the PowersThatBe would just substitute the word
FATHERLAND for the word HOMELAND, then THEY [TM]
would be able to recycle all of the Third Reich speeches and
propaganda material in the march toward the Ameri%an
establishment of the Fourth Reich.
All that would have to be done is to substitute the word
'Muslim' for the word 'Jew' once the pretense of religious
impartiality is given up in the War On (Their) Terrorism.

OfCourseOfCourse [TM], this pretense is going to be
maintained, for the time being, despite the obviously
religiously biased demands by the U.S. that the new
Afghanistan regime that we have installed disregard
Islamic beliefs and tradition in regard to women when
forming a new government, even as the U.S. supports
and encourages, through tax breaks, Fundamentalist
Christian religious organizations which refuse American
women positions of authority, or even the right to speak,
in their churches.

The FATHERLAND had to take away all citizens' rights
in order to protect us from the Jews, while the HOMELAND
has to take away all of our rights to protect us from the
(Can eWe say, 'MuslimMuslimMuslimMuslimMuslim?'
Sure, eWe can...) Terrorists.

When Hitler was Fuhrer, the trains ran on time...
Now we need someone to make sure that the planes run on time...
No problem, THEY [TM] are way ahead of us on this one...

HOMELAND SECURITY now seems to Require/Justify an
all-out war against every country which has, according to
unverified claims of any ThreeLetterAgency, appeared to
have maybe perhaps failed to have taken direct action
against those that the U.S. has failed to take direct action
against, because there was not yet any reason to.
As well, it seems that HOMELAND security requires us
to expect a LOYALTY OATH from every country, and
every citizen of that country, in which Terrorists may
be resident or doing business with, which, ByGoshByGolly,
just seems to happen to be every country in the world.

"Those who aren't with us are against us. And those who
don't toe the line with everything we say aren't with us."
"Anything not permitted is forbidden."

CJ Parker <sonofgomez709 at yahoo.com>
http://profiles.yahoo.com/sonofgomez709
http://members.w-link.net/~sog/INDEX.HTM
ICQ 138724628
"The True Story Of The InterNet"
The Xenix ChainSaw Massacre
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/xenix/
WebWorld & The Mythical Circle Of Eunuchs
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/webworld/
InfoWar: Final Frontier Of The Digital rEvolution
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/infowarriors/
Space Aliens Hide My Drugs
http://www.technopagan.org/politics/sahmd/