SURRENDER DOROTHY!

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 27 15:28:26 PST 2001

Jimbo really stretched on this one:

> As my original statement (which I thank
> you for providing) specifically says
> 'between themselves'.

But states DO make compacts 'BETWEEN THEMSELVES,' which is what Jimbo said
was unconstitutional.  The fact that they have congressional approval, does
not alter the nature of the agreement nor of the parties.  The "remedial
reading" ball is demonstrably and forcefully served back to Jimbo's court.
I await his next cowardly volley with amusement.  But unless he says
something a bit meatier than his foregoing thin gruel, I doubt I'll be
motivated to respond.  It's just no fun anymore; he's too easy.  :'D

 S a n d y