Declans testimony;Clone me!

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Nov 26 04:58:10 PST 2001

As an entertainment journalist with a disability I was interested in dec
whittingtons road to london.
Unfortunately as Ive been 80% incapacitated with schizophrenia since 1981
and prescribed stelazine and largactal on occasion that may have led to
tardive dyskenesia,I DONT RECALL,what was it again?

"You could create a lottery. A lottery whose payoff was a reward to the
person who came closest to predicting the time of death of a given
government official." james dalton bell.International patriot and global
revolutionary hero.